Man United keep mum as Brazil drop Antony over ex-sweetheart’s assault, the Brazilian Football Federation (CBF) has dropped Antony, the Manchester United player, from the national team over assault claims by Gabriela Cavallin, his former sweetheart.
The federaltion said the 23-year-old will be replace by Gabriel Jesus later “realities became public” that “should be examined”.
Cavallin shared subtleties of the supposed assault to Brazilian media source UOL — with the report distributed on Monday.
Brazil drop Antony
In the report, she guaranteed the player took steps to kill her and went after her with a glass.
The report claimed that Antony went after Cavallin “with a headbutt” in a Manchester lodging on January 15.
“That’s what he said in the event that I didn’t remain with him, I wouldn’t remain with anybody. That I was pregnant with his youngster. Possibly I would remain with him or I, him and our child would pass on,” she said.
“I let him know I was pregnant, that he was terrifying me, making my heart race. I was shudder with dread.”
Cavallin likewise gave UOL photos and WhatsApp messages as “proof”.
Despite the fact that Antony portrayed the report as “bogus”, police in Manchester and Sao Paolo are researching the charge.
“I can smoothly express that the allegations are bogus and that the proof previously created and the other proof that will be delivered exhibit that I am honest of the allegations made,” he said.
“I believe that the continuous police examinations will exhibit reality with regards to my honesty.”
In an explanation, the CBF said Antony won’t be essential for the team for the upcoming World Cup qualifiers against Bolivia and Peru.
“For his place, expert Fernando Diniz called Gabriel Jesus, who was pre-chosen on a rundown of 36 players, shipped off FIFA,” CBF declared.”