Home » English Premier League » Manchester United Yet To Contact Club On Sancho £108mn Bid – Dortmund Chief

Manchester United Yet To Contact Club On Sancho £108mn Bid – Dortmund Chief

by comsmedia
Manchester United Yet To Contact Club On Sancho £108mn Bid - Dortmund Chief

Hans Joachim Watzke, Borussia Dortmund Chief has said that Manchester United is yet to contact the club over £108m Jadon Sancho bid.

This was confirmed yesterday in one of German’s media outfit Suddeutsche Zeitung.

The delay has been the staggering amount Dortmund is putting forward for the 20-year-old forward coupled with the financial difficulties presented by the coronavirus pandemic.

Despite rounds in the media that the three parties have been discussing for a possible transfer Watzke debunked the information claiming to be false.

“So far, there has been no contact between Borussia Dortmund and Manchester United in terms of Sancho. Also not indirectly or through alleged intermediaries, “Watzke told Suddeutsche Zeitung.

related posts

1 comment

comsmedia August 7, 2020 - 12:43 pm

Good Jobs

Reply

Leave a Comment

Are you sure want to unlock this post?
Unlock left : 0
Are you sure want to cancel subscription?
-
00:00
00:00
Update Required Flash plugin
-
00:00
00:00